Your website has become the cornerstone for your online identity and marketing strategy, as well as your 24-hour salesman, and even your online store.
This is why a website that meets all your online requirements whilst portraying your brand, products and identity is critical to get right. It needs to be appealing to look at, easy to navigate, informative and interesting. Furthermore, it needs to be sufficiently appealing to returning users and first time visitors alike.
In an nutshell, your webiste needs to strike the perfect balance between what you offer, and what your clients are looking for.
From the first meeting until the deployment of the live site, it is our number one objective to give our clients exactly what they need. We asses our clients requirements, and give honest feedback on solutions that will solve these needs, while keeping budget and priorities in mind.
Why Ipcoweb Digital?
- Our clients requirements come first
- We engage with our clients to design a custom look-and-feel, which we implement upon approval.
- We are comfortable to build and maintain websites across a multitude of content management systems, including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and Drupal.
- We focus on good user experience
- We Audit and SEO our sites on deployment.
- All our websites are mobile responsive upon deployment to current device requirements.
- We have a list of clientelle from arount the world, that have made use of our development skills to cater for their unique requirments, from the UK to the UAE and Australia.
- We have skilled staff with real-world experience.
- We can manage the entire process, from domain registration and hosting to design, developing and posting a completed website
- Our turn around time is exceptional
We can assist with application development in the form of web applications or mobile applications. Application development is specific to the requirements of our clients and will require extensive discovery and a detailed scope of work. Please send us an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can schedule an appointment with you and one of our development leaders.
Simply put, Web Applications are dynamic web sites combined with server side programming which provide functionalities such as interacting with users, connecting to back-end databases, and generating results to browsers.
Examples of Web Applications are Online Banking, Social Networking, Online Reservations, e-commerce / Shopping Cart Applications, Interactive Games, Online Training, Online Polls, Blogs, Online Forums, Content Management Systems, etc.
Taking a website maintenance package with us is the same as having a web designer, web developer & internet marketer on staff without associated costs and headaches.
We are very flexible with regards to maintenance, and offer once-off updates to our clients at an hourly rate of R 650.00 or clients with active websites prefer to make use of our Maintenance Packages that allow for constant and regular updates at a set monthly rate. This rate is pre-negotiated and is dependent on frequency, hours and required skills.
We can also provide you with a content plan where we will advise which keywords, trends and strategies should be adopted on the website to make it more relevant. If necessary, we will create content pages on your behalf.