Promote Your Business – Learn to do Facebook Marketing
Social media is definitely becoming one of the easiest, most convenient ways to promote your business. Learning how to facebook could put you a good few steps ahead of your competition. Creating a Facebook page for business is really easy and we here at Ipcoweb are to teach you how to use and create a facebook page that will help you to maintain and generate new clients for your business.
So, for starters, what is facebook for business? How do you create a facebook page for business? How do you login to facebook? Learning how to facebook is relatively easy- it is probably one of the most user-friendly social media sites out there- hence its immense popularity. All you need to do is go to the facebook website and follow the instructions and you will have a facebook page for business in no time at all.
We at Ipcoweb are here to teach you how to facebook strategically in such a way that you will be able to notify hundreds of people about your business, what sort of products and services it offers, as well as your business goals, ethics, achievements etc. Here are a few tips about how to facebook and promote your business:
- How to facebook for your business tip 1: Create a facebook page for business. Using your personal facebook page for business is fine, but a facebook page for business is more beneficial because it is dedicated purely to the business itself and can contain a lot more information.
- How to facebook for your business tip 2: Make sure that your facebook page for business contains all the important business information relating to your company i.e. contact details, address, types of products and/or services, how the products and/or services can benefit the client.
- How to facebook for your business tip 3: Be active on your facebook page for business. Add photos, informative videos, keep your clients up to date with news about your company; notify them of specials- basically, just keep the information coming. The key to a good facebook page for business is regular posts and frequent interaction with the people who have ‘liked’ your page.
- How to facebook for your business tip 4: Always respond to questions or wall posts on your facebook page for business. This is SO important. The ‘wall’ of your facebook page for business is the place that people will interact with you regarding your company, its products and/or services. This could include requests for quotes, questions of all kinds, compliments, complaints, and suggestions. Never, ever ignore a wall post.
- How to facebook for your business tip 5: Involve your clients in decisions about products, changes, prices etc. On your facebook page for business you can post polls which are a great way to find out what your clients and potential clients are thinking. It is also an easy way to ensure that your business is up to date with current market trends and that you are meeting the expectations of your client base.
- How to facebook for your business tip 6: Post interesting topics that will get people talking. Initiate debates, start relevant conversations- familiarising yourself with clients is a great way to encourage client loyalty. If clients can relate to you and your company, it is more likely that they will stick with you.
- How to facebook for your business tip 7: Variety is the spice of life. Don’t post the same old information on your facebook page for business. Keep things fresh and new- your clients will definitely appreciate this.
- How to facebook for your business tip 8: If somebody posts a rather harsh comment on your facebook page for business, make sure that you handle it with tact. Swearing and belittling people on your facebook page for business is definitely not a good idea.
- How to facebook for your business tip 9: Keep posts personable, but always remain professional.
Need Help with Your Facebook Page for Business?
Here at Ipcoweb, we have the knowledge and experience required in order to be able to help you with your company website’s SEO, as well as to be able to provide you with advice regarding your facebook page for business. Visit our website and take a look at our SEO packages.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any queries regarding how to facebook or how to create a facebook page for business.
Author: Bianca Marie Delport