In order to improve your company website’s web page ranking, you need to pay particular attention to your content writing. Content writing is the cornerstone of any SEO strategy and without doing it properly, you may as well forget about ever making a name for yourself online. Luckily, you do not need to stress. Why? Because you have the Ipcoweb team on your side! We are the tried and tested SEO experts who are here to provide you with some top tips when it comes to writing content for your website. Improving your web page ranking has never been more straightforward:
1) Keyword research is always the first step. In order to write content that ranks, you need to make sure that you are using the best, most relevant keywords possible. There are many tools out there that make it easier for you to conduct accurate keyword research.
2) When choosing your keywords, the best way in which to improve your web page ranking is to choose keywords that are popular, but that are not the MOST popular. This will mean that you will have less competition to compete with, you will rank higher a lot faster AND you will still be able to generate a significant amount of new business leads.
3) Once you have your keywords, the next step is to actually write your content. Try to keep your keyword density at about 8%. Any more than that will begin to border on spam – and nobody wants to read spam. Any less than that and you will be sure to rank a lot more slowly.
4) Make sure that you write content for PEOPLE. Although you are trying to impress search engines like Google, if you cannot impress the people who actually DO visit your website, you may as well forget about SEO completely. While good SEO will get you ranking higher, poor quality content will cause visitors to move on to another website within the first few seconds of their visit.
5) Give the people what they want. Those who visit your website are looking for a solution to some or other problem. They are not interested in how your company came into being. Provide them with the information that they are searching for and tell them why YOU are able to offer them the best.
6) Pay attention to your title tags and meta descriptions. These aspects are important with regard to Google SEO.
7) Write regularly. If you want to improve and maintain your web page ranking, it is vital that you continue to post fresh, original, interesting and engaging content. The main way in which to improve your web page ranking is to stay as active on the web as possible.
8) Try to make sure that the content you write is easy to read. Very few people will sit and read through a complete article. Most will scan for the important bits and, if they do not find what they are looking for, they will leave your website very quickly indeed. It is thus a good idea to use bullets and shorter paragraphs in your articles.
For more, please get in touch with the Ipcoweb team.