Are you wondering why it is so important for you, as a business owner, to improve the web page ranking of YOUR company website? Welcome to Ipcoweb. Today, we want to share with you some facts and statistics about the world of SEO that will be sure to convince you of its importance when it comes to updating and designing your own marketing strategy. Take a look:
- Did you know that over 10 million people in South Africa make use of the internet on a regular basis? With so many people using the internet, it only makes sense to improve your web page ranking if you want to get noticed.
- Did you know that more than half of South Africans research products and services online before going out to buy or make use of them? Thus, if your website is not easy to find online using search engines such as Google, chances are that your sales will drop and potential customers will buy what they are looking for from your competitors instead.
- Did you know that the search engine industry is estimated to be worth over 16 billion dollars? This is obviously because people make use of them often. It is also an indication that search engines are going to continue rising in terms of popularity.
- Did you know that over 80% of internet users make use of search engines on a regular basis? This is yet another reason as to why improving your web page ranking is such a good idea.
- Did you know that almost 90% of search engine users say that they find the information that they want whenever they make use of search engines? This proves that search engines are the ultimate tools to use when looking for something specific online.
- Did you know that there are 3 billion searches made by people around the world every day using Google? That is A LOT of searches. If you have a poor web page ranking, you are losing out on plenty of business.
- Did you know that more than 80% of web site visitors have been directed there as a result of using search engines? It is obvious that, because of this, improving your web page ranking can only lead to positive things for your company or business. (information provided by Blue Magnet Digital Solutions)
As you can see, it is definitely worth it to dedicate the time and effort necessary in order to improve your web page ranking. The best part? SEO is free if you do it yourself, and it is affordable if you rely on a company, like Ipcoweb, to do it for you. it has never been easier or more cost effective to generate new client leads and to keep your already existing client base happy. If you would like to learn more about the process of improving your web page ranking using SEO techniques and strategies, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our creative team of experts.